You may not own your own home but unexpected accidents can and do arise. And, you may not always be able to prevent certain situations, such as a break-in or visitor's injury but you can minimize the impact. Whether you're renting a single-family home or an apartment, renters insurance may help protect you in important ways.

Renter's Insurance provides liability insurance and assures that the tenant's personal property is covered against named perils such as fire, theft, and vandalism.

What does our Renter's Insurance Policy cover?

  • Personal Property coverage - If your personal property such as computer and television are stolen, or your furniture and clothing are destroyed by a fire, this coverage may help you pay for the cost of replacing them based on coverage limits.

  • Liability coverage - This coverage helps protect you from “paying out of pocket” for certain costs including legal expenses if you are found legally responsible for injuries to other people or damage to their property based on coverage limits.

  • Additional Living Expenses - If your rented were to be damaged by fire, for instance, and you were unable to live in it, that where this coverage kicks in. Based on coverage limits, it may help pay for additional costs you incur, such as hotel bills, or for the increased costs you incur on food that are above the amount you would typically spend, because you are unable to live in the home you're renting.

Contact Massey, Clark, Fischer today to learn more about our Renter's Insurance policy and get a free online quote!

Start Quote


How Can We Help?

Disclaimer: Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent.

Subscribe To Our eNewsletter

Site by Consult PR © Massey, Clark, Fischer INC 2024. All Rights Reserved